Monday, January 12, 2009

Sisters on the Red Carpet

I love the Red Carpet but there are not enough colored women representing. So all my Latinas, African Americans, Caribbeans and Asians let us see who worked the red carpet at the Golden Globes.


Viola Davis in Max Azria V-neck gown. Ladies, what more can I say? 5 Stars












OMG!!!! The necklace is so beautiful. Eve Mendes is wearing Dior. I am speechless because the dress is so fab I have no words to express how I am feeling right now. Some may say that the bow on the side is too much. I love it!!!














Taraji P Henson in J. Mendel and Beyoncé is wearing Eli Saab









J Lo in gold Marchesa. Ladies, if you have the money I would suggest a Marchesa wedding gown. You are guaranteed a fabulous gown.

























1 comment:

  1. It sounds so a-traditional but I am completely enamored with the concept of a splash of color in a wedding dress. If don't subtly, it can give a traditional wedding dress the edge needed to set it off right.

    ReplyDelete