Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Diary

Today I want to share my thoughts with you. When I started this blog, I wanted to focus on beautiful gowns and looking fabulous. Being a bride is more than that. Growing up in a pentecostal church, I was taught that Jesus will one day come for His bride, the church. I never really understood what that meant. As I look at the beautiful wedding gowns,I am starting to comprehend what the Reverend was saying. First, please do not think I am giving a sermon or pressing anyone to a specific religion. I feel I should share my thoughts. In Revelation 19:7 it states "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His wife has made herself ready." A bride always dreams of a spectacular wedding day from the gown to the reception. I feel that everyday I should be preparing my wedding day for the Lord. That means the way I carry myself, the way I treat others and my relationship with God should always be my main concern. With all the changes that are occurring in this world, I wonder what kind of bride I am. Am I the Bride , God is looking for? Does the couture gown make a statement on the outside but not within? If you are single or getting married. Remember you are always a bride. We should always be in preparation for the day Jesus comes for his church.

Be blessed and fabulous.
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment