Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Brunch

Since I believe in enjoying the sabbath day, I decided to create "Sunday Brunch". I try to go to church every Sunday and spend some time with family. Every Sunday,we enjoy great dishes and talk about the sermon. So Sunday Brunch is going to mirror the same thing.

Today's Food for thought is:
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up

In this verse, God is talking about the union of a man and women and how they should work together in a marriage. When I read the verse. I thought about it and said.... this would be great for my blog. The first line caught my attention two are better than one. A wedding dress and a reception dress.

Priscilla of Boston-www.priscillaofboston.com


First Look


Reception Dress


First Look


Reception Dress


Vineyard Collection
First Look


Reception Dress


This dress can be worn to the wedding and reception-

No comments:

Post a Comment