Thursday, January 20, 2011

Princess Bride

How can any bride make a decision on a dress. I want to wear all the designers. I think I might have to be like Heidi Klum and renew my vows every year.
Anna Maier Ulla Maija is my favorite desiger for the month. The gowns are designed for royalty. To all my Princess brides this collection is right for you. The prices are moderate and worth it.


From Fall 2011- The brooch on the dress is very creative.


The name is of this dress is Frances. So you know it it is something special.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am just in love with the princess bride dress ideas. I am so pleased to find these inspirations because I also want to have a fun fairy themed wedding at some local Seattle Wedding venues. We have just been trying to find some ideas for decorations, could you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete